Series RSMC StabiliSENSE™ Critical Room Status Monitor
The Series RSMC StabiliSENSE™ Critical Room Status Monitor is designed for critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming. It can be configured to monitor positive or negative pressure in clean rooms, hospital isolation rooms, school nurses offices, laboratories, and vivariums. The RSMC is a complete system with a touchscreen graphical user interface which enables access to pressure, humidity, temperature, air change, security, door status, calibration, and alarm setup. The graphical display color changes allow a clear determination of when the parameters are operating within the acceptable range (green), caution range (yellow), or have gone outside the acceptable operating range (red). The RSMC StabiliSENSE™ critical room status monitor comes standard with BACnet MS/TP and Modbus® RTU communications.
Each RSMC includes a factory calibration certificate.
- Hospital isolation rooms
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Dental offices
- School nurse offices
- Semiconductor manufacturing facilities
- Measurement Technology:
- Capacitance cell pressure sensor.
- Wetted Materials:
- Front: PMMA window with IP65 rating; Back housing: Fire-proof ABS+PC UL 94 V-0.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1.5 psig.
- ±0.25% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.24% BFSL, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%), or ±0.5% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.49% BFSL, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%).
- Process Connection:
- Barbed, fits 1/8" and 3/16" (3 mm and 5 mm) ID rubber or vinyl tubing.
- Two (2) user-selectable 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC; USB type C used for cloning programming; One (1) digital input for door status.
- One (1) digital output (DO) rated 5 A @ 30 VDC; One (1) 4-20 mA corresponding to pressure.
- Ambient Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VAC/VDC.
- Selectable Pressure Units:
- Pa, kPa, cm w.c., mm w.c., and in w.c.
- Temperature Units:
- °F and °C.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Adjustable via touchscreen.
- Power Consumption:
- 3.6 W @ 24 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block.
- 4.3" (10.9 cm) color TFT LCD, dimmable; 480 x 272 resolution.
- Modbus® RTU, BACnet MS/TP.
- Audible Alarm:
- 69.1 dB 10 cm from display.
- 1.05 lb (0.476 kg).
- BTL, CE.
- Long-term stable pressure measurements
- User-configurable graphical interface
- Monitors up to 3 rooms with a single unit
- Displays up to 4 parameters including pressure, relative humidity, temperature, air change, and/or door status
- Allows for flush installation in walls with space constraints with the shallow mounting depth of 1.1" (27.5 mm)
- Full color 4.3" touchscreen LCD incorporate color status indication: green for good, yellow for warning, and red for alarm
- Easy-to-clean optional brushed stainless steel bezel
- BACnet MS/TP and Modbus® RTU communications
- Includes RSMC, junction box, factory calibration certificate, and USB-C/USB-A flashdrive
Product Data Sheet
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
RSMC STABILISENSE CRITICAL ROOM STATUS MONITOR RSMC-X-X-OPT 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) ACCURACY A 0.25% RSS B 0.5% RSS 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) RANGE 002 0.25 INWC 003 0.5 INWC 004 1 INWC 013 -0.25 TO 0.25 INWC 014 -0.5 TO 0.5 INWC 015 -1 TO 1 INWC OPTIONS (OPT) -COO CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -SS STAINLESS STEEL BEZEL
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing, 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F.||1-3 days*||
|A-285||Remote alarm annunciator with visible/audible alarm and acknowledge switch||1-3 days*||
|A-417A||Static pressure pickup. For use in clean rooms, 60 micron filter picks up static pressure. Stainless steel wall plate fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included. Barbed brass fitting holds 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-418A||Static Pressure Pickup. Room mount with Delta Style plastic enclosure fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Fine mesh screen hides static pressure pickup port. Clean connection to 1/8" to 3/16" I.D. tubing and pressure sensor. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included.||1-3 days*||
|A-465||Flush mount space pressure sensor||1-3 days*||
|A-RSMC-BOX||Surfact mount box for the Series RSMC||1-3 days*||