Model ANE-1 Differential Pressure Anemometer
The Model ANE-1 Differential Pressure Anemometer is a robust and durable bidirectional anemometer with no moving parts or sensing electronics. With the installed tubing, the ANE-1 connects easily to any manometer or applicable pressure sensing device and is capable of measuring a wide velocity range. The air velocity range and accuracy is dependent on the installed manometer, and the ANE-1 retains the accuracy as long as it is dust free. The ANE-1 is made from high quality ABS plastic, comes with a convenient handle, and includes 5' of blue and 5' of red silicone tubing (2 mm ID x 4.5 mm OD) with removeable adapter sized 2 mm OD to 3/16" OD that has two removeable 5" clear silicone 3/16" ID x 3/8" OD tubing versatile process options.
- Measure face air velocity on grills, diffusers, registers, exhaust hoods
- Clean air only.
- Wetted Materials:
- Anemometer: ABS; Tubing: Silicone; Handle: Phenolic.
- Tubing: 2 mm ID x 4.5 mm OD;
Adapter: 2 mm OD to 3/16" OD connections.
- Temperature Limits:
- 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C).
- Process Connections:
- 2 removeable 5" (12.7 cm) tubing 3/16" ID.
- 7.7 oz (220 g).
- Wide velocity range dependent on connected manometer
- Includes 5´ of blue and 5´ of red silicone tubing with a removable adapter sized 2 mm OD to 3/16" OD
|A-200-1||Norprene® tubing, 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, 13 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F, 50' length.||1-3 days*||
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||1-3 days*||
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing is easily inspected, and is therefore best for test applications where a possibility of fluid entering the tubing exists. 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F.||1-3 days*||