Series 1211/1212 Slack Tube® Manometers
The Series 1211 Slack Tube® Manometer is as accurate as the finest laboratory “U° gages, but is designed to roll up compactly for easy carrying. These manometers cover a wide range of pressure readings from 4-0-4 inches up to 60-0-60 inches.
The Model 1212 Gas Pressure Kit comes supplied with a 1211-16 Slack Tube® Manometer, carrying case, necessary tubing, and connection fittings for checking gas pressures in virtually all gas appliances. See the Support Library tab for Safety Data Sheets.
1 - #1211-16 Slack Tube® Manometer, reads pressure to 16" water.*
1 - Carrying case, plastic, 8-1/2" x 7" x 3-1/8".
1 - 1 oz. Bottle Fluorescein green color concentrate with wetting agent.
1 - 1/8" pipe thread rubber tubing adapters.
1 - 1/8" to 1/4" pipe thread bushing.
1 - 3 ft length 3/16" rubber tubing.
1 - Rubber tubing adapter to fit standard 7/16" diameter pud.
*Other ranges available.
- Filter monitoring
- Duct static pressure for setting damper position
- Rolls up for easy storage and transport
- Over pressure safety traps to prevent loss of fluid due to over range pressures or surges in pressure
- Can a Slack tube manometer be used for water pressure?
- That style of manometer is to be used with air/gases only. If you need something that reads water pressure, you would want to use something like our Series 490, Series 490A or Series 1211/1212.
- Model 1212. How much fluid mixture is required? What is the best method to fill this unit?
- A 1 oz bottle of A-126 Fluorescein green color concentrate is added to a quart of distilled water. Remove a tubing connector from the manometer and pour the mixture in to mid-point level. Shake the manometer to remove air bubbles and slide the scale so the zero mark is in line with the meniscus of the two fluid columns.
|A-126||1 oz dispenser bottle fluorescein green color concentrate.||1-3 days*||
|A-202||Rubber latex tubing. 3/16" ID, lengths to 50'.||1-3 days*||
|A-315||Gage connector, shutoff type, for 3/16" rubber tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-332||Brass adapter, 1/8" female NPT to 1/4" male NPT.||1-3 days*||
|A-339||Adapter, brass, 1/8" NPT to 3/16" rubber and 1/8" ID plastic tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-401||Plastic carrying case (7-9/16" x 5-7/8" x 2-13/16").||1-3 days*||
|A-413||Steel carrying case for portable draft gages 104-8, 104-10 and 48" and larger Slack Tube® manometers - 18-1/2" x 4-3/8" x 2-1/4".||1-2 Weeks*||