Series 3100D Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Transmitter
Mercoid® Series 3100D Smart Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor-based high performance transmitter, which has flexible pressure calibration, push button configuration, and programmable using HART® Communication. The Series 3100D is capable of being configured for differential pressure or level applications with the zero and span buttons. A field calibrator is not required for configuration. The transmitter software compensates for thermal effects, improving performance. EEPROM stores configuration settings and stores sensor correction coefficients in the event of shutdowns or power loss. The Series 3100D is FM or ATEX approved for use in hazardous (classified) locations. The 100:1 rangeability allows the smart transmitter to be configured to fit any application.
- Flow measurement
- Level monitoring
- Filter or pump differential pressure
- Critical process monitoring
- Compatible gases, steam, liquids or vapors.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316L SS, fluoroelastomer.
- ±0.075% FS (@ 20°C).
- 100:1 turn down.
- ±0.125% FSO/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -40 to 248°F (-40 to 120°C); Ambient (without LCD): -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C); Ambient (with LCD): -22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Max. pressure: Range: -14.5 to 2000 psi; Burst pressure: 10000 psi.
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.125% span/32°C.
- Power Requirements:
- 11.9 to 45 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA/HART® Communication.
- Response Time:
- 0.12 seconds.
- Damping Time:
- 0.25-60 seconds.
- Loop Resistance:
- Operation: 0 to 1500 Ohm; HART® Communication: 250 to 500 Ohm.
- Electrical Connection:
- Two 1/2" female NPT conduit, screw terminal.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Optional 5 digit LCD.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66) and explosion-proof for Class I, Div I, Groups A, B, C and D.
- 8.6 lb (3.9 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM, ATEX option available (consult factory).
- Configurable using zero/span buttons means no calibrator required reducing time to install and running
- Range-ability and selectable engineering units, allows transmitter to fit many applications reducing the number of different transmitters to meet specifications
- High accuracy (±0.075%) provides exceptional measurement for ensuring tight control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Automatic sensor temperature compensation improves performance of device for accurate measurement under different operating environments
- Fail-mode process function stores configuration settings in the event of shutdown or power-loss provides for faster restart to getting application back on-line
- A HART® Communication programmable device provides a reliable, long-term solution for plant operators who seek the benefits of intelligent devices with digital communication
|EXAMPLE||3100D||1||FM||1||1||LEC||S2||A1||00||H||2||X||X||Options||Series 3100D-1-FM-1-1-LECS2A100H2-X-X, Explosion Proof DP Transmitter, range 0.302-6.0" w.c., FM Approval, 1/2" npt female, 2 extended diaphragm seals capillary type, 2" mounting flange 316L, ANSI Class 150, no extension length, Hastelloy C-276 diaphrapm wetted parts, DC silicon 200|
|SERIES||3100D||Explosion-Proof Pressure Transmitter|
|0 - 6.0" w.c.
0 - 30" w.c.
0 - 150" w.c.
0 - 750" w.c.
0 - 100 psig
0 - 300 psig
0 - 1000 psig
General Purpose NEMA 4X/IP66 (SST Hsg only)
|1/4" Female NPT
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS||1||1/2" Female NPT|
|DIAPHRAGM SEAL TYPE||LEC
|2 Extended Diaphragm Seal Capillary Type
1 Extended Diaphragm Seal Direct Mount High Side
1 Extended Diaphragm Seal Capillary Type High Side
1 Extended Diaphragm Seal Capillary Type Low Side
2 Flush Diaphragm Seals Capillary Type
1 Flush Diaphragm Seal Direct Mount High Side
1 Flush Diaphragm Seal Capillary Type High Side
1 Flush Diaphragm Seal Capillary Type Low Side
|2" (50mm) 316L Stainless Steel
3" (80mm) 316L Stainless Steel
|MOUNTING FLANGE RATING||A1
|ANSI Class 150
ANSI Class 300
DIN pn 10/16
DIN pn 25/40
|No Extension Standard Option for Flush Mount
|Hastelloy C-276 Diaphragm
PTFE and 316L Stainless Steel Diaphragm
316L Stainless Steel Diaphragm
|FILL FLUID||2||D.C. Silicon 200 (-40-400°F)|
|CAPILLARY LENGTH HIGH SIDE||X||Capillary Length 0-20 feet (whole numbers only)|
|CAPILLARY LENGTH LOW SIDE||X||Capillary Length 0-20 feet|
|5 Digit LCD
316 Stainless Steel Housing (Only WP Hsg)
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- What is specified by the temperature coefficient and how is it important to my readings?
- As the ambient temperature changes, the output current will drift slightly. The temperature coefficient specifies the amount of drift per °F/°C. Since the temperature affects the transmitter output, the temperature coefficient is important to the accuracy of your reading.
|BBV-22F||Flanged 5-valve manifold with top mounted vent valves.||1-3 days*||
|DevCom2000||HART® Communicator Software||2-3 Weeks*||
|A-630||316SS angle bracket with bolts.||1-3 days*||
|A-631||316SS flat bracket with bolts||1-3 days*||
|A-632||1/2" npt adapter||4-5 Weeks*||
|BBV-1F||Flanged 3-valve block manifold.||1-3 days*||