Series AT-2000 ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gages
The Series AT-2000 ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gages combines the popular Magnehelic® line with a flameproof enclosure to extend usage to hazardous locations. This gage can indicate positive, negative or differential pressures and is accurate within 2%.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to maintain IP66 rating.
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous areas.
- Fan and blower pressures
- Filter resistance
- Air velocity
- Furnace draft
- Liquid levels with bubbler systems
- Pressure in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems