Series RSME Room Status Monitor
The Series RSME Room Status Monitor is designed for low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming. It can be configured to monitor positive or negative pressure in clean rooms, hospital isolation rooms, laboratories, and vivariums. The RSME is a complete system with a touchscreen graphical user interface which enables access to pressure, humidity, temperature, air change, security, door status, calibration, and alarm setup. The graphical display color changes allow a clear determination of when the parameters are operating within the acceptable range (green), caution range (yellow), or have gone outside the acceptable operating range (red). The RSME room status monitor comes standard with BACnet MS/TP and Modbus® RTU communications.
Each RSME includes a factory calibration certificate.
- Hospital isolation rooms
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Dental offices
- School nurse offices
- Measurement Technology:
- Piezoresistive pressure sensor.
- Wetted Materials:
- Front: PMMA window with IP65 rating; Back housing: ABS UL 94 V-0.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1.5 psig.
- ±0.5% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.49% BFSL, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%), or ±1% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.99% BFSL, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%), after 1 hour warm-up period.
- Process Connection:
- Barbed, fits 1/8" and 3/16" (3 mm and 5 mm) ID rubber or vinyl tubing.
- Two (2) user-selectable 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC; USB type C used for cloning programming; One (1) digital input for door status.
- One (1) digital output (DO) rated 5 A @ 30 VDC; One (1) 4-20 mA or 0-10 V (user selectable) corresponding to internal pressure or retransmission of any input.
- Ambient Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VAC/VDC.
- Selectable Pressure Units:
- Pa, kPa, cm w.c., mm w.c., and in w.c.
- Temperature Units:
- °F and °C.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Adjustable via touchscreen.
- Power Consumption:
- 2.64 W max.
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block.
- 4.3" (10.9 cm) color TFT LCD, dimmable; 480 x 272 resolution.
- Modbus® RTU, BACnet MS/TP.
- Audible Alarm:
- 69.1 dB 10 cm from display.
- 13.6 oz (385.6 g).
- BTL, CE.
- User configurable graphical interface
- Monitors up to 3 rooms with a single unit
- Displays up to 4 parameters including pressure, relative humidity, temperature, air change, and/or door status
- Shallow mounting depth of 1.1" (27.5 mm) allows for flush mount installation in areas with space constraints
- Full color 4.3" touchscreen LCD incorporates color status indication: green for good, yellow for warning, and red for alarm
- Easy-to-clean optional brushed stainless steel bezel
- BACnet MS/TP and Modbus® RTU communication is standard
- Includes RSME, junction box, and USB-C/USB-A flash-drive
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
RSME FLEXISENSE ROOM STATUS MONITOR RSME-X-X-OPT 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) ACCURACY B 0.5% RSS C 1.0% RSS 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) RANGE 003 0.5 INWC 004 1 INWC 005 2 INWC 014 -0.5 TO 0.5 INWC 015 -1 TO 1 INWC 016 -2 TO 2 INWC OPTIONS (OPT) -COO CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -SS STAINLESS STEEL BEZEL
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing is easily inspected, and is therefore best for test applications where a possibility of fluid entering the tubing exists. 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F.||1-3 days*||
|A-285||Remote alarm annunciator with visible/audible alarm and acknowledge switch||1-3 days*||
|A-417A||Static pressure pickup. For use in clean rooms, 60 micron filter picks up static pressure. Stainless steel wall plate fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included. Barbed brass fitting holds 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-418A||Static Pressure Pickup. Room mount with Delta Style plastic enclosure fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Fine mesh screen hides static pressure pickup port. Clean connection to 1/8" to 3/16" I.D. tubing and pressure sensor. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included.||1-3 days*||
|A-465||Flush mount space pressure sensor||1-3 days*||
|A-RSME-BOX||Surfact mount box for the Series RSME||1-2 Weeks*||