Series 1230/1235 Flex-Tube® Well-Type Manometers
Dwyer® Series 1230 & 1235 Flex-Tube® Well Type Manometers are designed to meet the need for a direct reading single column instrument providing highly accurate pressure readings; positive, negative or differential. Unlike other makes, Dwyer manometers have no hidden wells or packing glands. These instruments are constructed of shatter-proof clear plastic tubing permanently bonded to well assemblies with leak-proof glued joints. Well assemblies are precisely machined from solid acrylic plastic. Over-pressure safety traps assure protection against loss of fluid. Scales are adjusted with quick-acting positive mechanism. These manometers are rated to 100 psig (6.89 bar). Not recommended for vacuum service beyond 5" Hg (68" w.c.).
(Note: Red gage fluid included with -D style manometer.)
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Laboratory and industrial service applications
- High-accuracy pressure measurement suitable for laboratory or general industry
- Precision built assures device meets the highest standards
- No moving parts mean no calibration or nothing to wear out
- Over-pressure trap prevents liquid from being expelled from gage, preventing disruption of operation
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
1230 SERIES MANOMETERS 1230-X-X-OPT 1230 SERIES MANOMETERS 1235-X-X-OPT 1235 SERIES MANOMETERS 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 8 0-8 IN WC 12 0-12 IN WC 16 0-16 IN WC 20 0-20 IN WC 24 0-24 IN WC 20CM 0-20 CM WC 30CM 0-30 CM WC 40CM 0-40 CM WC 50CM 0-50 CM WC 60CM 0-60 CM WC 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) FLUID W/M IN WC USING WATER/IN HG USING MERCURY D INCHES OF WATER USING .826 SP GR RED GAGE FLUID OPTIONS (OPT) -A TYPE A CONNECTIONS (DEFAULT NOT REQUIRED) TWO MOLDED NYLON TUBING CONNECTORS RAPID SHUT OFF TYPE TWO 3 FT LENGTHS FLEXIBLE PLASTIC TUBING TWO 1/8 PIPE THREAD ADAPTORS -B TYPE B CONNECTIONS TWO MOLDED NYLON TUBING CONNECTORS RAPID SHUT OFF TYPE ONE 9 FT LENGTH RUBBER TUBING AND ONE BRASS TERMINAL TUBE -C TYPE C CONNECTIONS TWO 1/8 PIPE THREAD OPENINGS -D TYPE D CONNECTIONS TWO COMPRESSION FITTINGS FOR 1/.4 OD COPPER OR ALUMINUM TUBING -E TYPE E CONNECTIONS TWO 3-WAY VENT VALVES 1/8 SPT TO 1/4 METAL TUBING -AT ALUMINUM TAG -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
- Is routine maintenance required for a Dwyer red gage fluid type manometer?
- Yes. The zero point should be checked periodically as well as the fluid level. After a year of service, particularly with dirty air, the fluid should be replaced to assure that specific gravity changes are not affecting the accuracy of the reading.
- Will the water manometers freeze?
- Yes, if the temperature drops below 32 degrees Fahrenheit, the fluid in the manometer will freeze. The fluid used in "W/M" style manometers is water-based with a small amount of fluorescent green fluid to enhance the meniscus. The other gage fluids have a lower freezing point, however, it is recommended that the manometers be stored above 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
|A-101||1 oz dispenser bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-102||4 oz bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-103||1 pt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-104||1 qt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-126||1 oz dispenser bottle fluorescein green color concentrate.||1-3 days*||
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing is easily inspected, and is therefore best for test applications where a possibility of fluid entering the tubing exists. 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F.||1-3 days*||
|A-315||Gage connector, shutoff type, for 3/16" rubber tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-339||Adapter, brass, 1/8" NPT to 3/16" rubber and 1/8" ID plastic tubing.||1-3 days*||