SERIES 490W HYDRONIC DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE MANOMETER
Series 490W Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometer is the most accurate and easy to operate manometer on the market. By using wireless transducers and a versatile handheld, a single operator can monitor and balance a hydronic system in less time than traditional hydronic balancers. The Series 490W utilizes mobile technology to communicate via a Bluetooth connection with the transducers to monitor differential pressure and flow on up to three different valves. Being wireless means there are no hoses to carry, snag on equipment or needing to be drained. The 490W includes the Dwyer® Hydronic Application Software that contains valve charts for numerous manufacturers.
- Refrigerant pressure testing
- Hydronic valve balancing
- Measure pressure drop across pumps
- Measure pressure drop across chiller and coils for freeze protection
- Wireless Distance:
- Up to 65' (19.8 m).
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 SS, PTFE, brass.
- 2% of reading, ±0.5 psi.
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.25% FS.
- Pressure Range:
- See chart.
- Process Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- 5" Gorrilla® glass 3, touch screen, 1280x720.
- 0.01 psi.
- Process Connections:
- Two 1/4" male NPT.
- Power Requirements:
- CR2050 or CR2032 lithium battery, user replaceable.
- 2 lb (907 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FCC.
- Rugged weatherproof handheld housing withstands 1.5 m drop test.
- Wireless measurement of differential pressure, single pressure and air flow.
- Bluetooth direct wireless communication provides range up to 65' (19.8 m).
- The ergonomic design is much lighter and easier to work with, providing greater maneuverability and quick install setup.
|A-HKIT-500||Pressure test plug adapter for the 490A-HKIT, 1/8" dia x 1-1/2" length (2 per kit)||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-HKIT-510||Pressure test plug adapter for the 490A-HKIT, 1/16" dia x 1-1/2" length (2 per kit)||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-490W-4||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-100 psid||Less Than 1 Week*||
|A-490W-6||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-200 psid||Less Than 1 Week*||
|A-490W-3||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-50 psid||Less Than 1 Week*||
|A-490W-5||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-500 psid||Less Than 1 Week*||
|A-490W-5-NIST||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-500 psid with NIST calibration||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-490W-6-NIST||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-200 psid with NIST calibration||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-490W-3-NIST||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-50 psid with NIST calibration||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-490W-4-NIST||Replacement sensors, (2) ea., 0-100 psid with NIST calibration||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-HKIT-500XL||Pressure test plug adapter for the 490A-HKIT, 1/8" dia x 3" length (2 per kit)||1-2 Weeks*||