Series 490W Wireless Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometer
The Series 490W Wireless Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometer is the most accurate and easy to operate manometer on the market. By using wireless transducers and a mobile device, a single operator can monitor and balance a hydronic system in less time than traditional hydronic balancers. The Series 490W transducers connect wirelessly to a UHH6 or newer handheld device, or your own mobile device, to monitor differential pressure and flow on up to three different valves. Being wireless, there are no hoses to carry, snag on equipment or needing to be drained. The 490W utilizes Dwyer’s hydronic application software that contains valve charts for numerous manufacturers, which converts differential pressure to flow directly on the screen.
Download the Dwyer Hydronic App for Android® mobile devices to connect to the Series 490W.
490W HKIT includes:
- Pressure transducers (2 per kit) with case
- Installation and operating manual (IOM)
- 1/4" SAE 45° x 1/4" female NPTF straight adapter (2 per kit)
- 1/4" female NPT x 1/4" male NPT elbow fitting (2 per kit)
- Piercing gauge adapters (2 per size/6 per kit) - 1/8" dia x 1-1/2" length; 1/8" dia x 3" length; 1/16" x 1-1/2" length
- 1/4˝ female NPT x 1/4˝ quick connect coupler (2 per kit)
- 4 pack AAA batteries
- 490W hard carrying case
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
- Refrigerant pressure testing
- Hydronic valve balancing
- Measure pressure drop across pumps
- Measure pressure drop across chiller and coils for freeze protection
- Wireless Distance:
- Up to 65´ (19.8 m).
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Transducer: 316L SS.
- 2% of reading, ±0.5 psi.
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.25% FS.
- Pressure Range:
- 0 to 200 psi (0 to 1379 kPa).
- Maximum Pressure:
- 400 psi.
- Engineering Units:
- psi, ft w.c., in w.c., Pa, kPa, hPa, cm w.c., mm w.c.
- Process Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- 0.0001 psi.
- Process Connections:
- Two 1/4" male NPT.
- Power Requirements:
- 2x AAA batteries (each sensor), user replaceable.
- Kit: 5 lb (2268 g); Sensor: 0.25 lb (113 g).
- Supported Devices:
- UHH6 and newer, and smart devices with Bluetooth® v5.0 and Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) wireless technology.
- Supported Operating System:
- Android® firmware version 8.0 and above.
- CE, FCC.
- Rugged weatherproof handheld housing withstands 1.0 meter drop test
- Wireless measurement of differential pressure, single pressure and fluid flow
- Wireless communication provides range up to 65 ft (19.8 m)
- The ergonomic design is much lighter and easier to work with, providing greater maneuverability and quick install setup
|A-HKIT-500||Pressure test plug adapter for the 490A-HKIT, 1/8" dia x 1-1/2" length (2)||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-HKIT-510||Pressure test plug adapter for the 490A-HKIT, 1/16˝ dia x 1-1/2˝ length (2 per kit)||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-HKIT-500XL||Pressure test plug adapter for the 490A-HKIT, 1/8˝ dia x 3˝ length (2 per kit)||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-490W-6-NIST||Replacement sensors, (2) each 200 psi sensors with NIST certification||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-490W-6||Replacement sensors, (2) each 200 psi sensors||Less Than 1 Week*||
|A-490W-CAPS||Replacement sensor caps, (2) each. Includes screws||1-2 Weeks*||
|UHH7||Universal handheld test device with software||2-3 Weeks*||