Series FBLT Flush Tip Submersible Level Transmitter
Perfect for Sludge and Slurries, Lightning Protected, ±0.25% Accuracy
The Series FBLT Flush Tip Submersible Level Transmitters measure the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitter consists of a piezoresistive sensing element, encased in a narrow 316 SS housing with PTFE coated flush diaphragm tip.
- Sewage lift stations
- Industrial slurries
- Industrial sumps
- Landfill leachate
- Sludge pits
- Oil tanks
Starting at $920.00
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: 316 SS; Cable: Polyether polyurethane or ETFE; Diaphragm: PTFE coated FKM fluoroelastomer; Label: Polyethylene polyamid.
- ±0.25% FS (10' w.c. range is ±0.30% FS).
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.0075%/°F (±0.0135%/°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 2x range.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 33 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA DC 2-wire.
- Response Time:
- < 50 ms.
- Max Loop Resistance:
- 1000 Ω @ 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Connection:
- Suspended below point being monitored.
- Electrical Protection:
- Surge/lightning protected per EN61000-4-5, Class 5.
- Body: 0.3 lb (0.136 kg); Cable: 0.037 lb (0.017 kg) per foot.
- Long operating life with a non-clog flush diaphragm tip for harsh applications
- Eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer using maintenance-free filter
- Suits harsh environments with choice of polyether polyurethane or ETFE cable materials for excellent chemical compatibility
- Increased life with lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty)
- Meet application requirements with narrow body design allows the FBLT to fit into stilling wells and narrow installations
- Unit holds up in aggressive fluids with robust FKM fluoroelastomer diaphragm that is PTFE coated for a stick-resistant surface
- Avoid product leaks typically cause by oil or grease with diaphragm cavity that is filled with gel
- Flexible installation options with NPT connection to rigidly install in a pipe/conduit or use the A-625 hanging loop to attach a chain to remove from the installation
- Cables can be ordered shorter or longer in polyurethane or ETFE.
- Other ranges are available and can be ordered in psi, ft w.c., or m w.c.
- NPT connection. Add suffix -NPT, for a 1/2" NPT connection to connect conduit, piping, or cable hanger, 316 SS.
- FC Factory calibration certificate
|EXAMPLE||FBLT||2||S||B||I||V||E||F||X||X||NIST||Series FBLT-2SB-IVEF-X-X-NIST Lightning and Surge Protected Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter, 316 Stainless Steel, 0.25% Accuracy, 4-20 mA, vented, ETFE cable, with NIST Certification.|
|SERIES||FBLT||Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter|
|CIRCUIT||2||Lightning & Surge Protected|
|BODY MATERIAL||S||316 Stainless Steel|
|Feet of water column
Meters of water column
|RANGE VALUE||X||4.5-20 psi
10-46.2 ft w.c.
3.2-14.07 m w.c.
|CABLE LENGTH||X||10-2000 feet
|1/2" NPT Mounting Connection
- Our client has an MBLT pressure transmitter that appears to be malfunctioning due to scale buildup. The transmitter is installed to measure leachate level in a one-year old municipal sanitary landfill. What can we use to remove scale from the transmitter without damaging the transmitter?
- If the issue is due to build-up which consequently plugs the small sensing holes, you might take a look at our PBLT2 or FBLT series. They are both more rugged and designed for sludge and slurries, whereas the MBLT and SBLT2 are better suited for cleaner applications such as ground water and wells.
Write Your Own Review
|A-297||Desiccant filter for vent tube. Removes humidity for protection of the sensor. Changes color to show saturation.||1-3 days*||
|A-625||316 SS cable hanger use with NPT option for attaching chain for easy pulling out of application.||1-3 days*||