Series ULT Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
Explosion-Proof, Mapping Software, 3" (76.2 mm) Measuring Column
The Series ULT Ultrasonic Level Transmitter provides non-contact measurement of liquid levels in an explosion-proof body. It is capable of measuring up to 32.8' (10 m) with a PVDF sensor and 4-20 mA output.
- Water and wastewater
- Pulp and paper processing
- Chemical processing
- Food and beverage
Starting at $1,669.00
- Compatible fluids. Not for use with powder and bulk solids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Sensor: PVDF; Process Connection: 303 SS; O-ring: fluoroelastomer.
- 24.6' (7.5 m), 32.8' (10 m).
- ±0.2% FS.
- 0.079" (2 mm)
- Blind Zone:
- Under 8" (20 cm).
- Beam Width:
- 3" (7.6 cm) diameter.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C), Process: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Temperature Compensation:
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 30 psi (2 bar) up to 25°C (77°C). Above 25°C (77°F), rating decreases 1.667 psi per 1°C increase. See Catalog page.
- Power Requirement:
- 18 to 28 VDC (2 wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA (2 wire).
- Max. Loop Resistance:
- 250 Ω at 24 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminal.
- Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" NPT female (two) or optional M20.
- Process Connection:
- 2" NPT male or optional BSPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Weather-proof meets NEMA 4X (IP66), explosion-proof rated Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D; Class II/III, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G.
- Mounting Orientation:
- On lost echo after 30 seconds, user selectable to 4, 20, 21, 22 mA or last signal.
- 6 character LCD.
- In, cm, ft, m, percent.
- 4 button.
- 4.0 lb (1.8 kg).
- CE, FM.
- Provides reliable, accurate, and non-contact level measurement of compatible liquids
- Non-contact technology offers no moving parts to wear, jam, corrode, or get coated like contact technologies
- Mapping software makes effective measuring surface only a 3" (76.2 mm) diameter column with no concerns of ladders, pipes, or other tank intrusions in the remaining sound cone
- FM approved explosion-proof making it ideal for use in hazardous locations
- Easy programming with 6 digit LCD display and simple menu structure
- Output range is adjustable with choices of inputting tank dimensions or by filling and emptying the tank while calibrating and it automatically and scaling to levels it senses
- Window cover allows easy viewing of display
- Fail-safe output options and diagnostic capabilities
|EXAMPLE||ULT||1||1||M20||Series ULT-11-M20 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter, range 24.6 ft. (7.5 m), 2" NPT connection, with M20 conduit connection.|
|SERIES||ULT||Ultrasonic Level Transmitter|
|24.6 ft. (7.5 m)
32.8 ft. (10 m)
|OPTIONS||M20||M20 Conduit Connection|
Write Your Own Review