Series IDPT Industrial Differential Pressure Transmitter
±0.25% or ±0.5% Full-Scale Accuracy, Ranges from 0 to 10 in w.c.
The Series IDPT Industrial Differential Pressure Transmitter features a rugged, water resistant housing and highly stable accuracy for a long service life in most industrial applications. This pressure transmitter utilizes a capacitive pressure sensor on ranges 0 to 0.25 in w.c. to 0 to 1 in w.c. and a piezo sensor on ranges 0 to 2.5 in w.c. to 0 to 10 in w.c., both of which offer accuracy options of 0.25% or 0.5% full-scale. The cap cell allows the IDPT to maintain critical processes in industrial applications. The series offers a 4-20 mA 2-wire version for a loop powered current output as well as a 0-5 V/0-10 V selectable voltage output version.
- Fume hoods
- HVAC pressure
- Critical measurement
- High purity
- Clean, dry, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% FS standard, ±0.25% FS high accuracy.
- ±0.5% FS per year.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C); Storage: -22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 36 to 135°F (2 to 57°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 2 psi max.
- Thermal Effects:
- ≤ 1 in w.c.: ±0.015% FS/°F; > 1 in w.c.: ±0.025% FS/°F.
- Power Requirements:
- 10-35 VDC (2-wire), 17-36 VDC isolated 21.6-33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA DC, 2-wire; 0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC selectable, 3-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Push-buttons accessible by removing the housing cover.
- Response Time:
- 250 ms.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0-1045 Ω, Vmin=12V+[(.22A)(Rl)] (2-wire); Min. load resistance 1 kΩ (3-wire).
- Electrical Connection:
- Screw terminals.
- Process Connection:
- Barbed SS for 3/16 ̋ ID tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 2 (IP11).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Pressure sensor measurement is unaffected by orientation.
- ≤ 1 in w.c.: 0.94 lb (0.43 kg); > 1 in w.c.: 1.08 lb (0.49 kg).
- Supports critical applications due to 0.25% accuracy on most ranges
- Maintains process quality with a stable accuracy
- Allows for use in critical processes with pressure ranges as low as 0.25 in w.c.
- Ensures a long service life in heavy industrial processes with the robust stainless steel housing
Product Data Sheet
|SERIES||IDPT||Industrial differential pressure transmitter|
|0 to 0.25 in w.c. (60 Pa)
0 to 0.50 in w.c. (125 Pa)
0 to 1.0 in w.c. (250 Pa)
0 to 2.5 in w.c. (600 Pa)
0 to 5 in w.c. (1250 Pa)
0 to 10 in w.c. (2500 Pa)
|Inches of water column
NIST traceable calibration certificate
Write Your Own Review