SERIES 1950G EXPLOSION-PROOF DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SWITCH
Series 1950G Explosion-Proof Differential Pressure Switch combines the best
features of the popular Dwyer® Series 1950 Pressure Switch with the benefit of natural
gas compatibility. Units are rain-tight for outdoor installations, and are UL listed for use
in Class I, Groups A, B, C, & D; Class II, Groups E, F, & G and Class III atmospheres,
Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX) Compliant for 2813 II 2G Ex db IIB+H2 T6, CSA
& FM approved for Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G and
Class III atmospheres. IECEx Ex db IIB+H2 T6 (-40°C<Ta<+60°C). The 1950G is very
compact, about half the weight and bulk of equivalent conventional explosion-proof
Easy access to the SPDT relay and power supply terminals is provided by removing the top plate of the aluminum housing. A supply voltage of 24 VDC, 120 or 240 VAC is required. A captive screw allows the cover to swing aside while remaining attached to the unit. Adjustment to the set point of the switch can be made without disassembly of the housing.
- Natural gas applications
- Process applications
- All-weather applications
- Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17 to 60°C). Note: Set point drift may occur with ambient temperature changes.
- Pressure Limits:
- 45" w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous; 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 3 (IP54), NEMA 7 and 9.
- Switch Type:
- 1 Form C relay (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating:
- 10 A, 120/240 VAC, 28 VDC. Resistive 50 mA, 125 VDC.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VDC ±10%. 120 or 240 VAC ±10% optional.
- Electrical Connections:
- Internal terminal block.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type on top of housing.
- 2 lbs 15.7 oz (1.35 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- ATEX, CE, CSA, FM, IECEx, UL.
- Compatible with natural gas
- External set point screw provides easy access that simplifies making adjustments without opening or disassembling enclosure
- Easily accessible electrical connection simplifies the installation
|EXAMPLE||1950G||00||B||120||AT||Series 1950G-00-B-120-AT Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch, range 0.07-0.15" w.c., Buna-N diaphragm, 120 VAC supply voltage, with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||1950G||Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch|
|INPUT VOLTAGE SUPPLY||120
Stainless Steel Tag
- Does Dwyer offer a fully UL/FM/CSA approved explosion proof pressure switch?
- Yes. The 1950 and 1950G Series.
- What is the power consumption of a 24 VDC 1950G Pressure Switch?
- The Current Draw for the 1950G 120mA @ 24VDC 30mA @ 120 VAC 15mA @ 240 VAC