Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detector
The Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detectors combine the function
of three room sensors into a single, compact housing. Parameters include carbon
dioxide, humidity, temperature, and temperature set point with override. A 4-wire
connection and daisy chaining together reduces installation cost. The RS-485 MAC
address is set up using on board DIP switches. Additional DIP switches are used to
select Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP and to limit access to the set up menu.
The barometric pressure
can be programmed to correct for altitude. The humidity sensor is field replaceable
without the need for additional calibration.
Optional integral and remote displays are available to display temperature, humidity, or
temperature set point instead of CO2.
*For environments occupied 24 hours per day it is recommended to periodically expose the CO2 sensor to outside ambient air.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
- Sensor (CO2):
- NDIR, 15 year life expectancy; Humidity: Capacitive polymer; Temperature: Solid state band gap.
- CO2 : 0 to 2000 or 5000 PPM CO 2 (depending on model); Humidity: 0 to 100% RH; Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO 2 : ±40 PPM ±3% of reading 2000 PPM; ±50 PPM + 5% of reading 5000 PPM; RH: ±2% (10 to 90% RH); Temperature: ±1°C @ 25°C.
- Response Time (CO2):
- 2 min for 90% step change.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 85% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 10-42 VDC / 10-30 VAC.
- 2-wire RS-485, Modbus ® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocol.
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- BTL, CE.
- *The specified CO2 accuracy is only guaranteed after three weeks of continuous operation in environments which are intermittently occupied.
- Minimize inventory and save time by combining CO2, RH and temperature measurements into one transmitter
- Reduce installation time with field selectable Modbus and BACnet communications
- Reduces the number of devices mounted in the space with integral humidity and temperature sensors
- Requires minimal maintenance with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) to account for sensor drift
- Prevent tampering with physical hardware lockout
- Easily installation with optional remote display tool and simple installation with backplate electrical connection
- -FC Factory calibration certificate offered in configurator
|EXAMPLE||CDTA||2||N||0||0||0||LCD||Series CDTA-2N000-LCD, Carbon Dioxide Detector, gas concentration range 2000 ppm, North American wall mount, LCD display|
|SERIES||CDTA||Carbon Dioxide Detector|
|GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE||2
|MOUNTING CONFIGURATION||N||North American Wall Mount|
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||0||NONE|
|Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display||1-3 days*||
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks*||
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit (GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)||1-3 days*||