Series RPME Room Pressure Monitor
The Series RPME Room Pressure Monitor is designed for low
differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and
alarming. The Series RPME room pressure monitor can be configured
to monitor positive or negative pressure in protected environments and clean
manufacturing areas. The RPME room pressure monitor is a complete
system with a fixed segment LCD which enables access to pressure, security,
calibration, and alarm setup. The RPME has a brushed stainless steel bezel that
allows for easy cleaning.
The RPME room pressure monitor has built-in status indication LEDs that will appear green when within the user-defined pressure set range and will appear orange when outside of the pressure set range. 2 SPDT independent control relays with adjustable deadbands are also provided along with a 4-20 mA process output.
- Clean manufacturing areas
- Clean rooms
- Research labs
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Measurement Technology:
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Housing Material:
- Die cast aluminum case and SS bezel.
- ±0.5% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.49%, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%), or ±1% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.99%, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%).
- Pressure Limits:
- Ranges 0.5 and 1.0 in w.c: 9 psi; Ranges 2.5 and 5 in w.c.: 1.5 psi.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effects:
- 0.020%/°F (0.036/°C) from 77°F (25°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 12-28 VDC, 12-28 VAC 50 to 400 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- 3 VA max.
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA DC into 900 Ω max.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Accessible via menus.
- Response Time:
- 8 ms.
- Backlit 4 digit LCD 0.4" height LED indicators for set point and alarm status.
- Electrical Connections:
- 15-pin male high density D-sub connection. 18" (46 cm) cable with 10 conductors included.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT. Side or back connections.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount unit in vertical plane. Size: 4-3/4" (120.7 mm) OD x 2-21/32 (67.5 mm).
- 1.75 lb (794 g).
- SWITCH SPECIFICATIONS
- Switch Type:
- 2 SPDT relays.
- Electrical Rating:
- 1 A @ 30 VAC/VDC.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Adjustable via keypad on face.
- 2 SPDT relays allow for capability of local alarming and alarming to control system
- Automatic or manual alarm reset
- Visual LED alarms provide immediate local alert allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Stores peak and valley process readings
- Same installation diameter as Magnehelic® gage which simplifies field upgrade to RPME room pressure monitor
- Password protected setup menu ensures no errors by untrained personnel
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
RPME PRESSURE CONTROLLER RPME-X-X-OPT 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) ACCURACY B 0.5% RSS C 1% RSS 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) RANGE 003 0.5" w.c. 004 1" w.c. 005 2.5" w.c. 006 5" w.c. 014 -0.5-0-0.5" w.c. 015 -1-0-1" w.c. 016 -2.5-0-2.5" w.c. 017 -5-0-5" w.c. OPTIONS (OPT) -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing is easily inspected, and is therefore best for test applications where a possibility of fluid entering the tubing exists. 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F.||1-3 days*||
|A-417A||Static pressure pickup. For use in clean rooms, 60 micron filter picks up static pressure. Stainless steel wall plate fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included. Barbed brass fitting holds 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-418A||Static Pressure Pickup. Room mount with Delta Style plastic enclosure fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Fine mesh screen hides static pressure pickup port. Clean connection to 1/8" to 3/16" I.D. tubing and pressure sensor. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included.||1-3 days*||
|A-299||Mounting bracket flush mount Magnehelic® gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted . Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish. 6.3" x 7.7" x 4.0", 1.30 lb.||1-3 days*||
|A-300||Flat aluminum bracket for flush mounting Magnehelic® gage. 6.8" x 6.0" x .1", .35 lb.||1-3 days*||
|A-285||Remote alarm annunciator with visible/audible alarm and acknowledge switch||1-3 days*||
|A-465||Flush mount space pressure sensor||1-3 days*||