SERIES SPPM SMART PROGRAMMABLE PANEL METER
The Series SPPM Smart Programmable Panel Meter is a configurable full-color touch-screen display that can be used in a variety of applications. By using a USB connection, the panel meter can be configured with downloadable software for any computer running Windows® based software. The display features remarkable graphics that can easily be customized to read and/or graph pressure, temperature, humidity, gas concentration, or many other parameters.
See the Series SPPM2 for full configurable touch-screen capability.
- Tank Level
- Power Monitoring
- Room Pressurization Conditions
- Indoor Air Quality Conditions
- Available with 2.4", 2.8", or 3.5" color touch screen display
- Free downloadable Windows® software allows the unit to be customized to specific applications
- What is the input impedance of the SPPM meter with voltage input? I'm replacing an old analog meter with a 0-100 uA movement with a more reliable digital panel meter.
- The SPPM with the voltage input has a 10MΩ input impedance.
- The analog meter I want to replace has a two-range non-linear vibration scale 0-4 Grms and 1-10 Grms. Is it possible to create non-linear calibration curves for the SPPM?
- A non-linear calibration curve can be created by merely using the software in the SPPM. One can use the sensor linearization and use up to 20 calibration points and even have your results converted into a .csv file.
- Can the SPPM-C display 5 digits?
- No, the SPPM-C only displays 4 digits.
|SPPM-CA||Mini-USB to full USB cable||1-3 days*||
|A-SPPM-TC||Thermocouple Input Board (not CE approved).||1-3 days*||
|SPPM-HSG28||Weather-proof enclosure for the SPPM-28 panel meter||1-3 days*||
|SPPM-HSG24||Weather-proof enclosure for the SPPM-24 panel meter||1-3 days*||