Series CDTC Communicating Carbon Dioxide Sensor
The Series CDTC Communicating Carbon Dioxide Sensor combines the function of
two room sensors into a single, compact housing. Parameters include carbon dioxide,
temperature, and temperature set point with override. A 4-wire connection and daisy
chaining together reduces installation cost. The RS-485 MAC address is set up using
on-board DIP switches. Additional DIP switches are used to select Modbus® RTU or
BACnet MS/TP and to limit access to the set up menu. The barometric pressure can be
programmed to correct for altitude.
Optional integral display is available to display temperature, or temperature set point
instead of CO2.
*For environments occupied 24 hours per day it is recommended to periodically expose the CO2 sensor to outside ambient air.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
- 0 to 2000 or 5000 PPM CO2 (depending on model); 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) temperature.
- ±40 PPM ±3% of reading carbon dioxide; Temperature: ± 1°C @ 25°C.
- Response Time :
- <2 minutes, diffusion, carbon dioxide.
- Sensor Technology:
- NDIR (non-dispersive infrared); 15 year light source.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- 2-wire RS-485, Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocol.
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 10-42 VDC or 10-30 VAC.
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- BTL, CE.
- Minimize inventory and save time by combining CO2 and temperature measurements into one transmitter
- Reduces the number of devices mounted in the space with integral temperature sensing
- Requires minimal maintenance with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) to account for sensor drift
- Field selectable Modbus® and BACnet communications reduces wiring
- Simplify installation with backplate electrical connection
Product Data Sheet
- -FC Factory calibration certificate offered in configurator
CDTC-XXXXX-OPT CDT CARBON DIOXIDE DETECTOR 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 2 2000 PPM 5 5000 PPM 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) HOUSING N NORTH AMERICAN 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) CO2 OUTPUT 0 NONE 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) TEMPERATURE OUTPUT 0 NONE 5TH SYMBOL (5TH X) RH OUTPUT 0 NONE OPTIONS (OPT) -LCD LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY -COC CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit (GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)||1-3 days*||
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display||1-3 days*||
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks*||