Series AT-ADPS ATEX/IECEx Approved Differential Pressure Switch
The Series AT-ADPS ATEX/IECEx Approved Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressure applications in hazardous areas. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and Pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The switch is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 20 in w.c. (5000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm makes this series ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. Flameproof enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing set point status on the adjustment knob.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to maintain IP66 rating.
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous areas.
- Hazardous area pressure switch
- Air filter and ventilator monitoring
- Ventilation duct monitoring
- Industrial cooling circuits
- Fan heater overheating protection
- Fire-protection damper control
- Heat exchanger frost protection