SERIES 2000-SP MAGNEHELIC® DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAGES
Series 2000-SP Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage has a bright red LED on the right of the scale showing when setpoint is reached. Field adjustable from gage face, unit operates on 12-24 VDC. Requires MP or HP style cover and bezel.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural gas option available.)
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover. Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- ±2% of full scale (±3% on - 0, -100 Pa, -125 Pa, 10MM and ±4% on - 00,-60 Pa, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option: 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 140°F. (-6.67 to 60°C).
- 4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back.
- 1 lb 2 oz (510 g), MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories:
- Two 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapter and three flush mounting adapters with screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for 3 adapters in MP & HP gage accessories.)
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
|EXAMPLE||2001||SP-AT||Series 2001-SP-AT Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage, range 0-1" w.c., with set point indicator and aluminum tag.|
0-.25" w.c. & 300-2000 FPM AV
0-.5" w.c. & 500-2800 FPM AV
0-1" w.c. & 500-4000 FPM AV
0-2" w.c. & 1000-5600 FPM AV
0-10" w.c. & 2000-12500 FPM AV
0-6 MM w.c.
0-10 MM w.c.
0-20 MM w.c.
0-25 MM w.c.
0-50 MM w.c.
0-80 MM w.c.
0-100 MM w.c.
0-150 MM w.c.
0-250 MM w.c.
10-0-10 MM w.c.
15-0-15 MM w.c.
0-1 CM w.c.
0-2 CM w.c.
0-5 CM w.c.
0-10 CM w.c.
0-15 CM w.c.
0-20 CM w.c.
0-25 CM w.c.
0-30 CM w.c.
0-40 CM w.c.
0-50 CM w.c.
0-80 CM w.c.
0-100 CM w.c.
0-150 CM w.c.
0-200 CM w.c.
0-250 CM w.c.
0-300 CM w.c.
2-0-2 CM w.c.
5-0-5 CM w.c.
10-0-10 CM w.c.
15-0-15 CM w.c.
Certificate of Origin
Green Scale Overlay
Horizontal Calibration (90° Face Up)
Mirror Scale Overlay
NIST Certificate of Calibration
Red Scale Overlay
Set Point Indicator
Stainless Steel Tag
Tilt Angle from Vertical in Degrees (-90 to 90)
Yellow Scale Overlay
- How will installation of a Magnehelic® gage 150' away from the pressure source affect accuracy?
- Accuracy will not be affected, but response time will be increased in proportion to the length of the tubing.
- Can the standard Magnehelic® or Capsuhelic® gage be installed outdoors?
- Yes. Front covers are sealed with "O" rings. Capsuhelic vent holes are plugged with foam, and the new high impact acrylic lens material is very resistant to ultra-violet fogging. Additional care is recommended to lead pressure connections downward from the gage and provide as much protection from the elements as possible
- Can a standard Magnehelic® gage be used for natural gas or propane service?
- No. As the silicone diaphragm will be attacked by these gases. A Buna-N diaphragm should be specified.
- What happens when a Magnehelic® gage equipped with the low temperature option is operated below -20 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 degrees Celsius)?
- Below that temperature the accuracy of the gage deteriorates beyond our published specification due to stiffening of the diaphragm.
- Is National Institute of Standards and Technology traceability available for the Magnehelic® Gage?
- No. But Magnehelic® gages can be given a special 6 point calibration check with an NIST traceable master gage and a certificate can be supplied.
- How do I hook up my Magnehelic® Gage?
- In Bulletin A-27 under operation, it explains how to connect the Magnehelic to the following applications: positive pressure, negative pressure, and differential pressure.
- Your Magnehelic gauge doesn't come with a calibration certificate, do you have any documentation for these gauges to meet these needs?
- We have 3 options: (1) We can supply a Certificate of Conformance at no charge if you request that certificate at the time of order. The Certificate of conformance would state that each Magnehelic gauge is calibrated to meet the specifications stated on the spec sheet. (2) We offer a factory calibration “-FC” as an option that is a certificate of the standard calibration points at the time of manufacture, for a small fee. (3) We can also provide a NIST-traceable calibration for an extra charge per gage if that is required. To get the NIST-traceable calibration, you would simply add a “-NIST” to the end of your part number. NIST-traceable calibrations will come with the 6 point calibration certificate. We recommend “periodic calibration” for our Magnehelic, though we leave the specific time-frame up to the end user, since different organizations have different requirements (i.e. government groups often require more frequent calibrations.) If you choose to have the NIST traceable calibration done, the NIST group (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) dictates yearly calibration and it will be printed on the certificate.
- I am looking to measure velocity in a 4" pipe that is used as air conveyance. We use an eductor and a single stage blower to produce air flow. I am looking to measure pressure and velocity. I purchased a Dwyer Pitot tube, 167-7 108024-00 for the job, and I want to match with the right gauge. I need to be in the range of 2600 cuft/min at maybe 0.5psi. Can you direct me to the right gauge with that information?
- To monitor flow through your 4” pipe, you will have to size the appropriate differential pressure gage. A very common gage that is used will be our Series 2000 Magnehelic gage. This gage can be ordered with a square root output that will direct read in flow units. Upon ordering this part, you will have to specify the maximum differential pressure at your desired flow rate. The following text will bring you to the equations necessary to compute this differential (velocity) pressure. This can also be found in the APPLICATION GUIDES section of our website.
- I have a Magnehelic gage 2000-00N I purchased for a clean room. Should the installers set the "set" screw to get the gage back to (0) or will that mess up the calibration? My invoice # if you need to look at what I purchased is 04844623.
- After the Magnehelic has been installed, disconnect pressure lines to vent both sides of the gage to the atmosphere and re-zero. This will not mess up the calibration. This should be done occasionally.
- What restrictions, if any, are imposed for the Magnehelic® and Photohelic® gages in vacuum service?
- In applications involving higher vacuums than 20" Hg, leakage due to gage housing porosity becomes the limiting factor.
|A-464-SS||Stainless steel flush mounting kit for the Magnehelic® gages (Magnehelic® sold separately)||6-7 Weeks*||
|A-605B||Air filter kit with (2) plastic open/close valves, (2) 4" steel static tips, tubing & mounting flange||1-3 days*||
|A-448||3-piece magnet kit for mounting Magnehelic® gage directly to a magnetic surface, 3.3" x 1.7" x .5", .20 .lb||1-3 days*||
|200068-51||Mounting hardware kit||1-3 days*||
|A-605C||Air filter kit with (2) plastic open/close valves, (2) plastic static tips, tubing & mounting flange||1-3 days*||
|A-610||Pipe mounting kit for 1-1/4" to 2" pipe. 5.6" x 4.6" x 1.4", 1.0 .lb (Magnehelic® sold separately)||1-3 days*||
|A-135||Rubber gasket for panel mounting||1-3 days*||
|A-605||Air filter kit - adapts any standard Magnehelic® gage for use as an air filter gage. Includes aluminum surface mounting bracket with screws, (2) 5 ft (1.5 m) lengths of 1/4" aluminum tubing, (2) static pressure tips & (2) molded plastic vent valves.||1-3 days*||
|A-432||Plastic carrying case for Magnehelic® gage of standard range, except high pressure connection, includes 9 ft (2.7m) of 3/16" ID rubber tubing, stand-hang bracket & terminal tube with holder. 9.1" x 7.4" x 3.6", 1.30 .lb||1-3 days*||
|A-401||Plastic carrying case (7-9/16" x 5-7/8" x 2-13/16").||1-3 days*||
|A-371||Surface mounting bracket, use with Photohelic® switch/gage on horizontal or vertical surfaces, also for Capsu-Photohelic® switch/gage on vertical only. Also Magnehelic® -MP, -HP models.||1-3 days*||
|A-369||Stand-hang bracket, aluminum, for Magnehelic® gage.||1-3 days*||
|A-368||Surface mounting plate, aluminum, for Magnehelic® gage.||1-3 days*||
|A-321||Brass safety relief valve, protects Magnehelic® gage or Photohelic® switch/gage against over pressure due to regulator failure, etc, opens at 10 psi. Mounts in tee fitting. 1/4" NPT(M) (use two for DP application). .5" x .5" x 1.5", .10 .lb||1-3 days*||
|A-320-B-SS||Instrument enclosure, 304SS, brushed finish, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, DM-2000 differential pressure transmitter||1-3 days*||
|A-320-BC||Weatherproof enclosure, ABS, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, DM-1000 DigiMag® digital differential pressure gage, DM-2000 differential pressure transmitter, Series 605 (with -SS option), instruments with backwards compatible bezel option||1-3 days*||
|A-320-B1||Weatherproof enclosure, ABS, compatible with 3000MR/MRS Photohelic® switch/gage, 605 Magnehelic® differential pressure transmitter, DH3 Digihelic® pressure controller (to fit, the casing on the electrical plug must be removed), 2000 Magnehelic® gage with medium and high pressure options||1-3 days*||
|A-320-A-SS||Instrument enclosure, 304SS, brushed finish, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage||1-3 days*||
|A-320-A1||Weatherproof enclosure, ABS, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, includes 2 sections of precut silicone tubing, banjo fittings, and threaded pressure connections pre-installed.||1-3 days*||
|A-310A||3-way vent valve, plastic, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" metal tubing, 80 psi rating, replaces former Model A-310 (brass). 2.3" x .8" x .1", .10 lb.||1-3 days*||
|A-300||Flat aluminum bracket for flush mounting Magnehelic® gage. 6.8" x 6.0" x .1", .35 lb.||1-3 days*||
|A-299||Mounting bracket flush mount Magnehelic® gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted . Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish. 6.3" x 7.7" x 4.0", 1.30 lb.||1-3 days*||
|A-286||4-1/2" Gage panel mounting flange||1-3 days*||
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||1-3 days*||
|A-464||Flush mount kit for Magnehelic® gages (Magnehelic® sold separately)||1-3 days*||
|A-607||Mounting panel for Magnehelic®||1-2 Weeks*||