Tapered bore in-line indicators for flow rate. Ideal for high purity or corrosive liquid applications, gas and liquid applications, air samplers and medical applications. Flowmeters are shipped assembled and ready for panel mounting.
View as Grid List
- Series RM Rate-Master® Polycarbonate FlowmeterRate-Master® Polycarbonate Flowmeter is suitable for both gas and l ...Starting at $44.25
- Series VF Visi-Float® Acrylic FlowmeterVisi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeter is a clear acrylic body flowmeters su ...Starting at $37.50
- Series VFC & VFCII Visi-Float® Acrylic FlowmeterVisi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeter is a clear acrylic body flowmeter sui ...Starting at $129.00
- Series DR4 High Flow Glass FlowmeterHigh Flow Glass Flowmeter offers a solution to the problem of fluid ...Starting at $1,042.00
- Series VAT Variable Area Fluoropolymer FlowmetersVariable Area Fluoropolymer Flowmeters are ideal for high purity or ...Starting at $551.00
- Series RSF Rotatable Scale FlowmetersRotatable Scale Flowmeters are ideal for the direct flow measurement ...Starting at $885.00
- Series VA Variable Area Glass FlowmetersVariable Area Glass Flowmeters are designed with easy to read scales ...Starting at $222.00
- Series TVA All Fluoropolymer FlowmetersAll Fluoropolymer Flowmeters offer solutions for measuring flow rate ...Starting at $752.00
- Series DR Direct Reading Glass FlowmetersDirect Reading Glass Flowmeters are ideal for direct flow measuremen ...Starting at $317.00
- Series MM Mini-Master® FlowmeterMini-Master® Flowmeter is suitable for both gas and liquid applicat ...Starting at $36.00
- Series UV Ultra-View™ Polysulfone FlowmeterUltra-View™ Polysulfone Flowmeter is a laboratory grade flowmeter ...Starting at $363.00
- Series MTF Multitube Flow SystemMultitube Flow System can be configured with up to six different flo ...Starting at $99.50
- Series IF Industrial Direct Reading FlowmetersIndustrial Direct Reading Flowmeters are directly measure flow rates ...Starting at $1,424.00
- Series VA-K Variable Area Flowmeter KitVariable Area Flowmeter Kit is economical. Includes a completely ass ...Starting at $1,014.00
- Series OMA Oxygen FlowmeterOxygen Flowmeter is for medical applications and manually controllin ...Starting at $65.50
- Series LFM Polycarbonate FlowmetersPolycarbonate Flowmeters are made of precision, injection molded pol ...Starting at $61.50
- RKA Regulator KitsRegulator Kits are available as optional extras. The standard regula ...Starting at $263.00
View as Grid List
- How are Dwyer flowmeters properly read?
- The flow rate is read at the maximum width portion of the float regardless of shape.
- What factor is used to correct for different flowmeter inlet pressure?
- If the flowmeter is exhausting to atmosphere, no correction factor is needed. If back-pressure is present due to downstream plumbing or restrictions, this error can be corrected utilizing the conversion curves in our full-line catalog or the following equation.
Pressure: Q2 = Q1 x √((P1 x T2)/(P2 x T1))
Q1 = Observed Flowmeter Reading
Q2 = Standard Flow Corrected for Specific Gravity
P1 = Actual Pressure (14.7 psia + Gage Pressure)
P2 = Standard Pressure (14.7 psia, which is 0 psig)
T1 = Actual Temperature (460 R + Temp °F)
T2 = Standard Temperature (530 R, which is 70°F)
- Why are top mounted valves recommended for flowmeters used for vacuum service?
- To maintain atmospheric pressure in the indicating bore and therefore preserve accuracy; an inlet restriction would reduce pressure in the bore. This is essentially the opposite situation to outlet back-pressure in a pressure system which increases pressure in the bore and also affects accuracy. Remember that all standard Dwyer flowmeters are calibrated for standard atmospheric pressure and temperature in the bore.
- Is the Rate-Master® or Visi-Float® Flowmeter compatible with any media?
- The Rate-Master® Flowmeter is manufactured from a polycarbonate plastic and the Visi-Float® Flowmeter is manufactured from acrylic. Compatibility charts need to be reviewed to determine if these materials of construction are compatible with your media.
- Are special ranges available for the Rate-Master® and/or Visi-Float® Flowmeter?
- Yes, other ranges are available which are not specified in our catalog. Please feel free to contact Dwyer with questions on these ranges.