For a broad array of industrial and scientific applications Dwyer offers a selection of LED and LCD digital displays to remotely indicate pressure from pressure transmitters. These digital panel meters can be used to display process values from pressure, humidity, temperature, voltage, current, watt, or power factor transmitters.
View as Grid List
- Series DPMX Extra Large Digital Panel MeterExtra Large Digital Panel Meter can be seen across a room or in dark ...Starting at $478.00
- Series LCI132 Process IndicatorProcess Indicator is low cost and compact. Applications include disp ...Starting at $263.00
- Series LCI508 & LCI608 Digital Panel MeterDigital Panel Meter is designed for measuring and integrating analog ...Starting at $1,217.00
- Series LCI308 & LCI408 Panel Meter IndicatorPanel Meter Indicator has options that include relay and transistor se ...Starting at $650.00
- Series DPMP LCD Digital Panel MeterLCD Digital Panel Meter where the display segments are available in a ...Starting at $103.00
- Series DPML LCD Digital Panel MeterLCD Digital Panel Meter where the display has a choice of red, amber, ...Starting at $131.00
- Series DPMW LCD Digital Panel MeterLCD Digital Panel Meter accepts an input signal from a pressure, lev ...Starting at $115.00
- Series APM, MPM & PPM Dual Line Configurable Panel MetersDual-Line Analog Input Rate/Totalizer applies to level monitoring, p ...Starting at $495.00
- Series SPPM Smart Programmable Panel MeterSmart Programmable Panel Meter is a full-color touch-screen display ...Starting at $219.00
View as Grid List
- Question 1. What is the input impedance of the SPPM meter with voltage input? I'm replacing an old analog meter with a 0-100 uA movement with a more reliable digital panel meter. Question 2. The analog meter I want to replace has a two-range non-linear vibration scale 0-4 Grms and 1-10 Grms. Is it possible to create non-linear calibration curves for the SPPM?
- The SPPM with the voltage input has a 10MΩ input impedance. Also, a non-linear calibration curve can be created by merely using the software in the SPPM. One can use the sensor linearization and use up to 20 calibration points and even have your results converted into a .csv file.
- Can the SPPM-C display 5 digits?
- The SPPM-C display is 4 digits.