Temperature Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output. From wall mounted to PC programmable, to LCD Display, to intrinsically safe models, there are a variety of transmitters to choose from. Dwyer's economical devices provide the accuracy and reliability at the lowest possible cost.
- SERIES BTO BIMETAL THERMOMETER WITH TRANSMITTER OUTPUTBimetal Thermometer with Transmitter Output eliminates the need for a ...Starting at $797.00
- Series TTE Explosion-Proof RTD Temperature TransmitterExplosion-Proof RTD Temperature Transmitter is ideal for hazardous t ...Starting at $561.00
- Series HHT Hazardous Area Humidity/Temperature TransmitterHazardous Area Humidity/Temperature Transmitter takes accurate measu ...Starting at $1,137.00
- Series TTW Weatherproof Immersion Temperature TransmitterWeatherproof Immersion Temperature Transmitter combines three popula ...Starting at $312.00
- I'm looking for a dual temp. and humidity gauge for an 8" duct. I'm wanting to remote read the temp and humidity on the incoming and outgoing air to an ERV unit. The RHP-3M11-LCD was recommended to me, however, it is a direct read. What would be the correct instrument to remote read the temperature and humidity from a distance of 8 feet. The 8" duct is in the attic and I want to read the result in the down-stair hall. I don't want to record nor program the unit, just read the performance.
- The sensor recommended would be the best option we have for sensing temperature and relative humidity for your application. We do not have any options with a remote display that could stretch as far as you are asking, nor are there any on the market to my knowledge. In every case, you would need to utilize a process output, in this case 4-20 mA, to transmit the readings to a remote display(s) which would accept the process signal(s). If you are just looking for a remote readout to go with the RHP sensor with no control functionality, then you could look at one of our panel meters, possibly the SPPM, DPMA, DPMW, or DPMP & DPML series panel meters. For assistance selecting an appropriate panel meter, please contact our technical support group at 219-879-8000.