Level products are for use in hazardous applications. The applications include water and wastewater, food and beverage, chemical processing, level control, and valve control. Some models are submersible.
- SERIES 201/203/204 SIDE MOUNTED-CHAMBER TYPE LEVEL CONTROLSide Mounted-Chamber Type Level Control has a long life and reliable o ...Starting at $6,271.50
- SERIES PBLT2 & PBLTX SUBMERSIBLE LEVEL TRANSMITTERSubmersible Level Transmitter is used in harsh environments and incorp ...Starting at $694.30
- SERIES SBLT2 & SBLTX SUBMERSIBLE LEVEL TRANSMITTERSubmersible Level Transmitter has applications water tanks, down hole, ...Starting at $415.30
- Why is the minimum specific gravity important on the float level switches?
- If a medium has a lower s.g. than the rated minimum for a float, the float will sink through the media and the switch will not operate.
- What else needs to be specified when ordering an L4-TOP?
- The vertical and horizontal lengths of the float arm.
- Our client has an MBLT pressure transmitter that appears to be malfunctioning due to scale buildup. The transmitter is installed to measure leachate level in a one-year old municipal sanitary landfill. What can we use to remove scale from the transmitter without damaging the transmitter?
- If the issue is due to build-up which consequently plugs the small sensing holes, you might take a look at our PBLT2 or FBLT series. They are both more rugged and designed for sludge and slurries, whereas the MBLT and SBLT2 are better suited for cleaner applications such as ground water and wells.
- Is it safe to soak an MBLT level transmitter in vinegar or muratic acid to remove accumulated scale deposits?
- Feel free to use whatever cleaning chemicals you like to remove accumulated scale deposits as long as the chemicals are compatible with the unit’s wetted materials as specified in our published literature.