This category has a pressure transmitter that is a microprocessor-based high performance transmitter. Applications include water and wastewater, food and beverage, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas. HART Communication.
- Series 608 Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure TransmitterIntrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter using an ultra ...Starting at $889.00
- Series 636D Fixed Range Differential Pressure TransmitterFixed Range Differential Pressure Transmitter is used to measure pre ...Starting at $1,615.00
- SERIES IS626 INTRINSICALLY SAFE PRESSURE TRANSMITTERIntrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter can be used to measure compa ...Starting at $398.00
- Series ISDP Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure TransmitterIntrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter can be programm ...Starting at $1,004.00
- Series 3100D Explosion-proof Differential Pressure TransmitterExplosion-proof Differential Pressure Transmitter is a microprocesso ...Starting at $1,251.00
- Series AT2MS ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure TransmitterATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter i ...
- Series 3100MP Explosion-Proof Multiplanar Differential Pressure TransmitterExplosion-Proof Multiplanar Differential Pressure Transmitter is a mic ...Starting at $2,159.00
- What is specified by the temperature coefficient and how is it important to my readings?
- As the ambient temperature changes, the output current will drift slightly. The temperature coefficient specifies the amount of drift per °F/°C. Since the temperature affects the transmitter output, the temperature coefficient is important to accuracy of your reading.
- Please advice for a differential pressure transmitter for Hydrogen
- Hydrogen is a combustible gas which would need a Class I, Div I, Group B rating.You can consider the Series 608 for lower ranges or Series 636D for larger ranges.