Gage / Switches, Dial
Dial Gages and Switches are compatible with air and other non-combustible and non-corrosive gases. Dial Gages and Dial Switches are indicators for the difference between two pressures that also have switch outputs. They can also be used for single pressure.
- Series AT-3000MR/MRS ATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Switch/GageATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Switch/Gage combines the functions ...
- Series MP Mini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/GageMini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/Gage combines the dif ...Starting at $437.00
- Series 43000 Capsu-Photohelic® Pressure Switch/GageCapsu-Photohelic® Pressure Switch Gage is versatile and combined wi ...Starting at $1,500.00
- Series AT-A3000 ATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Pressure Switch/GageThe flameproof and precise pressure switch/gage measures and controls ...
- What restrictions, if any, are imposed for the Magnehelic® and Photohelic® gages in vacuum service?
- In applications involving higher vacuums than 20" Hg, leakage due to gage housing porosity becomes the limiting factor.
- Will a Dwyer pressure switch be damaged if the pressure exceeding the maximum set-point is applied to the switch?
- No. Not unless the maximum pressure rating of the switch is exceeded.
- What is an RMR Photohelic®?
- The RMR option is for a remote mounted relay, where the relay pack is seperate from the gage. The unit comes with a standard interconnecting cable that is 3 feet long.
- What is the NEMA rating of a Photohelic®?
- Our standard is considered to be NEMA 1 rated for general purpose. We do have weatherproof (NEMA 4X) and explosion-proof (NEMA 7 & 9) enclosures available.
- Are air velocity scales available?
- Yes, the information we require to supply the proper range is the velocity (fpm or m/s) or velocity pressure (inches of water or kpa) and density of air (lb/ft3 or g/cm3).