Gage / Switches, Dial
Dial Gages and Switches are compatible with air and other non-combustible and non-corrosive gases. Dial Gages and Dial Switches are indicators for the difference between two pressures that also have switch outputs. They can also be used for single pressure.
View as Grid List
- Series AT-3000MR/MRS ATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Switch/GageATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Switch/Gage combines the functions ...
- Series MP Mini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/GageMini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/Gage combines the dif ...Starting at $459.00
- Series 3000MR/3000MRS Photohelic® Switch/GagePhotohelic® Switch/Gage combines functions of a precise, highly rep ...Starting at $582.00
- Series A3000 Photohelic® Pressure Switch/GagePhotohelic® Pressure Switch/Gage functions as versatile, highly rep ...Starting at $612.00
- Series 43000 Capsu-Photohelic® Pressure Switch/GageCapsu-Photohelic® Pressure Switch Gage is versatile and combined wi ...Starting at $1,575.00
- Series AT-A3000 ATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Pressure Switch/GageThe flameproof and precise pressure switch/gage measures and controls ...
View as Grid List
- What restrictions, if any, are imposed for the Magnehelic® and Photohelic® gages in vacuum service?
- In applications involving higher vacuums than 20" Hg, leakage due to gage housing porosity becomes the limiting factor.
- Will a Dwyer pressure switch be damaged if the pressure exceeding the maximum set-point is applied to the switch?
- No. Not unless the maximum pressure rating of the switch is exceeded.
- What is an RMR Photohelic®?
- The RMR option is for a remote mounted relay, where the relay pack is seperate from the gage. The unit comes with a standard interconnecting cable that is 3 feet long.
- What is the NEMA rating of a Photohelic®?
- Our standard is considered to be NEMA 1 rated for general purpose. We do have weatherproof (NEMA 4X) and explosion-proof (NEMA 7 & 9) enclosures available.
- Are air velocity scales available?
- Yes, the information we require to supply the proper range is the velocity (fpm or m/s) or velocity pressure (inches of water or kpa) and density of air (lb/ft3 or g/cm3).