Gage / Switches, Digital
Digital indicators are for the difference between two pressures. The Gages and Switches are ideal for pressure, velocity, flow applications and single pressure. Products have Modbus communications and are 3 in 1 instruments. With features packed into 1 product, the Digihelic® controller is the only instrument for your pressure applications.
- Series DH Digihelic® Differential Pressure ControllerDigihelic® Differential Pressure Controller is a 3-in-1 instrument po ...Starting at $717.00
- Series DHC Digihelic® Differential Pressure ControllerDifferential pressure controller combining 3 features allowing the red ...Starting at $514.00
- Series DHII Digihelic® Differential Pressure ControllerDigihelic® II Differential Pressure Controller combines the 2 SPDT ...Starting at $968.00
- A customer would like to get switching capability, local pressure indication, and a 4-20 mA output signal all in one device. Do we have a product to offer them?
- Yes. The DH, DHII or DH3 possess high/low set points, digital gage display and 4-20 mA full scale output signal for air and compatible gas. The EDA, DPG-200, DPT and the MDPC possess high/low set points, digital gage display and 4-20 mA full scale output signal for compatible fluids.
- We are using your DH3 Digihelic pressure transmitters and have a question regarding the pressure connections. The model we have has a bi-directional range of -5" w.c. to +5" w.c. We have a single connection to our process and the other is vented to atmosphere. Which of the connections, ("LO" or "HI") would be used for the process connection in this case?
- Looking for information on the RS-232 Serial Communications Digihelic Links™ Communications Software, Modbus protocol®. Specifically command format, commands available, and controller responses?
- Click on Modbus® to download this list of protocol.
- Your Magnehelic gauge doesn't come with a calibration certificate, do you have any documentation for these gauges to meet these needs?
- We have 3 options: (1) We can supply a Certificate of Conformance at no charge if you request that certificate at the time of order. The Certificate of conformance would state that each Magnehelic gauge is calibrated to meet the specifications stated on the spec sheet. (2) We offer a factory calibration “-FC” as an option that is a certificate of the standard calibration points at the time of manufacture, for a small fee. (3) We can also provide a NIST-traceable calibration for an extra charge per gage if that is required. To get the NIST-traceable calibration, you would simply add a “-NIST” to the end of your part number. NIST-traceable calibrations will come with the 6 point calibration certificate. We recommend “periodic calibration” for our Magnehelic, though we leave the specific time-frame up to the end user, since different organizations have different requirements (i.e. government groups often require more frequent calibrations.) If you choose to have the NIST traceable calib
- I am using DH3 Digihelic differential pressure controllers for my applications. The instruction says that "the Alarm can be reset by the RESET key on the front panel, or an external reset switch". For the second case (reset by external reset switch), could you let me know how to do it? The instruction doesn't provide any related detail. Thanks in advance.
- Unfortunately, contrary to what was printed in the instruction manual, the DH3 does not have the ability for the alarm to be reset via an external reset switch, mainly due to the limited number of pins available in the electrical connector. This feature is only available in the DH and DHII series Digihelics.