Pressure, flow and piston-type gages are all found within this category. Clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications, these gages are the best around. Gages are indicators for the difference between two pressures or simply a single pressure.
- Series 2000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure GagesIndicate Positive, Negative or Differential, Accurate within 1% Mag ...Starting at $73.00
- SERIES 4000 CAPSUHELIC® DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAGECapsuhelic® Differential Pressure Gage is designed to give fast, ac ...Starting at $459.00
- SERIES 2-5000 MINIHELIC® II DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAGECombining clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy ...Starting at $55.00
- SERIES 2000-SP MAGNEHELIC® DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAGESMagnehelic® Differential Pressure Gages has a bright red LED on right ...Starting at $259.00
- SERIES DM-1000 DIGIMAG® DIGITAL DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE AND FLOW GAGESDigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure and Flow Gages monitors the ...Starting at $193.00
- SERIES PTGD DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE PISTON-TYPE GAGEDifferential Pressure Piston-Type Gage can be used to measure the pr ...Starting at $222.00
- SERIES 2000-HA HIGH ACCURACY MAGNEHELIC® DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAGEHigh Accuracy Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage is 2x as accur ...
- How will installation of a Magnehelic® gage 150' away from the pressure source affect accuracy?
- Accuracy will not be affected, but response time will be increased in proportion to the length of the tubing.
- Which Capsuhelic® gage ports could be connected to the pressure source in liquid service?
- The bottom ports. This allows bleeding of entrapped air from the top ports to eliminate reading error due to compression of entrapped air in the gage. Bleed fittings should be installed in the top ports.
- Can the standard Magnehelic® or Capsuhelic® gage be installed outdoors?
- Yes. Front covers are sealed with "O" rings. Capsuhelic vent holes are plugged with foam, and the new high impact acrylic lens material is very resistant to ultra-violet fogging. Additional care is recommended to lead pressure connections downward from the gage and provide as much protection from the elements as possible
- Can a standard Magnehelic® gage be used for natural gas or propane service?
- No. As the silicone diaphragm will be attacked by these gases. A Buna-N diaphragm should be specified.
- What happens when a Magnehelic® gage equipped with the low temperature option is operated below -20 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 degrees Celsius)?
- Below that temperature the accuracy of the gage deteriorates beyond our published specification due to stiffening of the diaphragm.