Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output for indication of a difference between two pressures. They are designed for use with compatible gases and liquids applied to the pressure and reference ports.
View as Grid List
- Series MS Magnesense® Differential Pressure TransmitterMagnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is versatile in meas ...Starting at $107.00
- Series 607 Differential Pressure TransmitterLow Range Differential Pressure Transmitter combine low ranges with ...Starting at $755.00
- Series 605 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Indicating TransmitterMagnehelic® Differential Pressure Indicating Transmitter ...Starting at $413.00
- Series WWDP Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential Pressure Transmitter measures flow of various liquids a ...Starting at $980.00
- Series 645 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure TransmitterWet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter designed for use with comp ...Starting at $762.00
- Series 616D Differential Pressure TransmitterDIN Rail Differential Pressure Transmitter are not intended for re-r ...Starting at $206.00
- Series 668 Differential Pressure TransmitterCompact Differential Pressure Transmitter is compact, lightweight, a ...Starting at $227.00
- Series 616W Differential Pressure TransmitterPositive, negative and differential pressures can be measured within ...Starting at $311.00
- Series 608 Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure TransmitterIntrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter using an ultra ...Starting at $1,168.00
- Series 636D Fixed Range Differential Pressure TransmitterFixed Range Differential Pressure Transmitter is used to measure pre ...Starting at $1,866.00
- Series 647 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure TransmitterWet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors pressure in air/liq ...Starting at $558.00
- Series DM-2000 Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential Pressure Transmitter senses pressure of air and gases and ...Starting at $165.00
- Series 610 Low Differential Pressure TransmitterLow Differential Pressure Transmitter measure pressure and flow at h ...Starting at $910.00
- Series ISDP Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure TransmitterIntrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter can be programm ...Starting at $1,108.00
- Series 616WL Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential Pressure Transmitters sense low pressure of air and gas ...Starting at $666.00
- Series 3100D Explosion-proof Differential Pressure TransmitterExplosion-proof Differential Pressure Transmitter is a microprocesso ...Starting at $1,380.00
- Series 616KD Differential Pressure TransmitterTransmits and measures velocity pressure at-fan to maintain air comfor ...Starting at $87.50
- Series 677B Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential Pressure Transmitter measure pressures as low as 0.1 in ...Starting at $364.00
- Series 607D DIN Rail Mount Differential Pressure TransmitterDIN Rail Mount Differential Pressure Transmitter senses pressure of ...Starting at $402.00
- Series 648B & 648C Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential Pressure Transmitter is designed to be used with clean, ...Starting at $261.00
- Model DevCom2000HART® Communication Protocol Software turns PC into a HART communicat ...Starting at $2,571.00
- Series 3100MP Explosion-Proof Multiplanar Differential Pressure TransmitterExplosion-Proof Multiplanar Differential Pressure Transmitter is a mic ...Starting at $2,159.00
- Series 668B/D Compact Differential Pressure TransmittersCompact Differential Pressure Transmitters is compact and lightweigh ...Starting at $201.00
- Series 629C Wet/Wet Differential Pressure TransmitterWet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors differential pres ...Starting at $432.00
- Series 616KD-LR Differential Pressure Transmitter - Low RangesDifferential Pressure Transmitter - Low Ranges ...Starting at $112.00
- Series 3500 Smart Differential Pressure TransmitterSmart Differential Pressure Transmitter ...Starting at $1,314.00
- Series 629HLP Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential pressure transmitters suitable for measuring over-pressur ...Starting at $395.00
- Series MSX Magnesense® Differential Pressure TransmitterMagnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter ...Starting at $104.00
- Series MSX Pro Magnesense® Differential Pressure TransmitterThe MSX Pro has exceptional stability for use in critical building p ...Starting at $166.00
- Series AT-DH3 Approved Digihelic® Differential Pressure ControllerThe Series AT-DH3 ATEX/IECEx Approved Digihelic® Differential Pressur ...
- Series DM DigiMag® Differential Pressure TransmitterA wide range of DP transmitters are available factory calibrated to sp ...Starting at $137.00
- Series 685 Differential Pressure TransmitterDifferential pressure transmitters are used to measure differential p ...Starting at $105.00
- Series AT-MSX ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure TransmitterATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is ...
View as Grid List
- How will installation of a Magnehelic® gage 150' away from the pressure source affect accuracy?
- Accuracy will not be affected, but response time will be increased in proportion to the length of the tubing.
- Can the standard Magnehelic® or Capsuhelic® gage be installed outdoors?
- Yes. Front covers are sealed with "O" rings. Capsuhelic vent holes are plugged with foam, and the new high impact acrylic lens material is very resistant to ultra-violet fogging. Additional care is recommended to lead pressure connections downward from the gage and provide as much protection from the elements as possible
- Can a standard Magnehelic® gage be used for natural gas or propane service?
- No. As the silicone diaphragm will be attacked by these gases. A Buna-N diaphragm should be specified.
- What happens when a Magnehelic® gage equipped with the low temperature option is operated below -20 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 degrees Celsius)?
- Below that temperature the accuracy of the gage deteriorates beyond our published specification due to stiffening of the diaphragm.
- What restrictions, if any, are imposed for the Magnehelic® and Photohelic® gages in vacuum service?
- In applications involving higher vacuums than 20" Hg, leakage due to gage housing porosity becomes the limiting factor.